PRINCE2 FORUM 2012 (second edition) - Tailoring PRINCE2
After the success of last year, QRP will organise on thursday the 7th of June 2012, according their European tradition, the Belgian Best Practice FORUM. This FORUM is aimed to help (future) project and programme managers and has an informative character.
As well the PRINCE2 experienced project manager, the project manager and the future project manager will receive value on this unique forum. Following presentations and case studies the evolutions on the project management market will be drawn. Accredited trainers and consultants will be available to answer all your questions you may have. There will be also companies and organisations that implemented succesfully PRINCE2. They would love to explain you how this process from necessity to change till result was brought into reality.
This year the central point in the different presentations will be tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This yearly FORUM will be particularly relevant for:
- People who are thinking about or beginning to adopt PRINCE2 in their work
- People who want to explore what PRINCE2 has to offer to decide if it is right for their organisation
- People who know nothing about PRINCE2 but would like a practical overview
- Professionals that want to share with and learn from other professionals and companies
- Professionals that want to expand their network
- Professionals that want to keep on improving themselves also on other Best Practices like P3O and MSP.
Overview of the different presentation on the PRINCE2 FORUM 2012:
- Framework of Best Practices by Louise Hilditch, Associate APMG
- PRINCE2 and how to adapt to my needs by Georges de Wasseige, Accredited PRINCE2 trainer, QRP International
- An introduction to MSP and MoP and their relevance to implementing PRINCE2 by Niels van Bemmelen, Accredited Best Practice Trainer, QRP International
- Mindjet Solutions - The Foundation for Project Succes by Frantz Saint Vil, Customer Succes Consultant, Mindjet
- A PRINCE2 Project in the Food Industry by Tony Vynckier, Senior Consultant, Intys Consulting
- Opportunities and Threats of Project Management Implementation at the Local Education Authority of Antwerp by Patrick Pieters, Responsable Projectbureau, Stedelijk Onderwijs Antwerpen
- The Project Management Iceberg: Balancing hard and soft skills by François Crocquet, Getronics
By the end of the FORUM participants should:
- Be more familiar with the structure and layout of PRINCE2 Project Management methodology
- Develop some ideas of how to incorporate PRINCE2 into their current ways of working
- Assess the benefits of using PRINCE2 in their organisation
- Begin to think about whether PRINCE2 is right for you or your organisation and where to go next with it
- Have had the opprortunity to meet other professionals, accredited trainers or QRP Staff
- Have had valuable information on different Best Practices such as PRINCE2, MSP and P3O.
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Stanhope Hotel, Rue de Commerce 9, 1000 Brussels
- Date: 7th of June 2012
- Time: 09:00 -13:30 - Registration starts at 08:30
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please click on the "suscribe event" botton below.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This workshop is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification in PRINCE2.