Other ITIL Courses
We provide additional services to the ITIL® 2011 Edition Qualifications Scheme for all levels of IT Service Management personnel that are highly customised and created to your individual requirements.
ITIL Overview Course
The ITIL Overview Course provides delegates with a guide to what ITIL might do for Service Management and introduces participants to the ITIL method focusing on those main areas identified prior to the event (Service Desk, Incident & Problem Management, Change & Release Management, Configuration Management, and Service Level Management). The course is delivered as a classroom event.
- IT Service Providers, IT Directors and Managers, CIO’s, Service Management Consultants, and Senior Managers considering the introduction of ITIL Service Management into their organisation.
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the key principles and terminology used within ITIL and IT Service Management
- Understand why ITIL is so important today
- Explain the key benefits of an IT Service Management based approach
- Understand why ITIL (and which parts of ITIL) are being implemented within the organisation
- Become active participants in the implementation process
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management.
The following course material is included for this event:
- ITIL Overview Event Handout
This handout contains ITIL Glossary.
Ask for a quotation for in-house courses.
Links and downloads