Following the completion of the course participants should gain competencies in the following:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization Measurement
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Pass the ITIL Managing across the lifecycle exam
- Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief technology officers
- (CTOs), Managers, Supervisory staff, Team leaders, Service designers
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers
- IT security managers, ITSM trainers
ITIL Intermediate MALC Exam
- 120 minutes
- 10 questions
- 50 points
- QCM based on a case scenario
- 70% pass mark
- Close book
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the
ITIL Foundation certificate and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17
credits. For this course, a very good knowledge of English is required.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
- Training Material ITIL MALC: case study, exercises, test exams, hints and tips on how to pass your ITIL MALC exam.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution