Use of ITIL Processes Outside of IT: Good or Bad Idea?
ITIL is know in IT, that is an open door. ITIL is the best practice that explains IT Service Management. During this workshop we go back to the basics. And these basics are the offering of a service catalogue. Going back to the basics allows us to pose the following question: “Why only IT should have a service catalogue?”.
During this workshop you will learn again why ITIL is developed for and how it can be used in various way. That’s why this workshop is suitable for IT and non-IT. The IT-ers will be challenged to look at it from a different angle.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
After following this workshop you will:
- understand better what ITIL is
- be able to see the wider use of ITIL
- be inspired to set up you own service catalogue
Do you want to have a practical insight in the use of ITIL? Register now by filling the form below!
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Kaïs Albassir – ITIL Specialist
20 years of experience in the implementation of ITIL processes in different sectors. He strongly focuses on the relationship between IT and the Business and talks business language that makes sense to all the organisation.
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: REGUS BRUSSELS, South Station, 4th Floor, South Center Titanium, Marcel Broodthaer square 8, 1060 Brussels
- Date: Tuesday 19th of June
- Time: 18h30 – 20h00 – 1h session – registration starts at 18h00
- Language: English
- Trainer: Kaïs Albassir – ITIL Specialist
- Inscription: FREE! Hold your seat filling in the form below
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch, we’re happy to hear from you and we’ll try to answer all your questions!