Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- Understand the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- Understand the products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these.
- Understand the techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Pass the AgilePM Foundation exam
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
AgilePM Foundation Exam
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include the AGILE Manual and a structured Pre-Event Study Guide
- AgilePM Foundation Event Handoutt
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Receive the official AgilePM manual: ‘Agile Project Management Handbook ‘ prior to the course
- Keep up to date with free access to plenty of articles and case studies
- Receive stimulating hints and tips to pass your examination at the 1st try
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution