Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile DSDM Atern in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project in a given scenario.
- Identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario.
Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario.
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project from a given scenario.
- Pass the AgilePM Practitioner exam
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
AgilePM Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 4 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (Agile manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in working on projects. Some pre-reading material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course. The Foundation exam must have been passed if attending the final day of the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide.
- AgilePM Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Keep up to date with free access to plenty of articles and case studies
- Receive stimulating hints and tips to pass your examination at the 1st try
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution