Pay only the 60% of your training with the KMO-Portefeuille
QRP International offers her trainings also through the KMO-Portefeuille for the clients that have the possibility to benefit from this measure. In general it means that the training is being financed for 40% total price (except VAT) by the Flemish Government. More info on how it works you can find on: https://www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille.
QRP International offers its trainings with the KMO-Portefeuille
One of the main reasons to apply the subsidy is that the client (private or corporate) is residing in Flanders.
In the 7 steps that follow, the procedure on how to subscribe with the KMO-portefeuille, is explained:
- You register for the training of your choice here: https://www.qrpinternational.be/course-calendar-qrp/
- You receive the invoice from QRP International and the number of QRP International within the KMO-Portefeuille (DV.O203720). QRP is registered under QRP FRANCE SARL
- Client does a “projectaanvraag” within the KMO-portefeuille, at least 14 days after the start date of the course, on the website of the KMO-portefeuille. https://authenticatie.vlaanderen.be/stb/html/ssologin
- Within 30 days after the the “projectaanvraag” you need to transfer the money on the account of the financial partner Sodexo.
- When you have paid also the “Vlaamse Overheid” pays its share.
- You follow the course
- You need to proceed with the payment once you have received the invoice from us. Again by using this link: https://authenticatie.vlaanderen.be/stb/html/ssologin