QRP International also offers Virtual Training with the KMO-Portefeuille
QRP International offers her training also through the KMO-Portefeuille for the clients that have the possibility to benefit from this measure. Important to note is that the training must be followed by an approved training organization, like QRP International. More info on how it works you can find on: https://www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille.
The “KMO Portefeuille” is a measure that gives you – as an entrepreneur – financial support for the purchase of services that improve the quality of your company. Specifically, these services are training and advisory services, such as one of the QRP courses, onsite as well as virtual
The “KMO Portefeuille” was adjusted on 1 December 2019. Since then, a small company can receive 30% aid, a medium-sized company 20%. Since 1 January 2020, the maximum aid ceiling per year is EUR 7,500
QRP International offers also Virtual Training with the KMO-Portefeuille
- One of the main reasons to apply the subsidy is that the client (private or corporate) is residing in Flanders.
In the 4 steps that follow, the procedure on how to subscribe with the KMO-portefeuille, is explained:
- You register for the training of your choice onsite: https://www.qrpinternational.be/course-calendar-qrp/ or virtual https://www.qrpinternational.be/virtual-classroom-training/
- You receive the invoice from QRP International and the number of QRP International within the KMO-Portefeuille (DV.O237496). QRP is registered under QRP BE BVBA
- Client does a “projectaanvraag” within the KMO-portefeuille, at least 14 days after the start date of the course, on the website of the KMO-portefeuille.
- Payment to be done on KMO, nothing needs to be paid directly to QRP
For more information on how the KMO-Portfolio grant works and the latest updated information: https://www.vlaio.be/nl/subsidies-financiering/kmo-portefeuille/subsidies-aanvragen-en-ontvangen
There are more subsidies you can use to finance your training next to the KMO-Portefeuille. For example Cheque-Formation or Co-Valent. For more information, click here.