Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering and sustaining complex products through effective team collaboration.
Scrum proved to be especially effective in iterative and incremental knowledge transfer. Scrum is now widely used for products, services, and the management of the organisation.
- The most popular Agile framework
- Onsite courses in Brussels
- Also available in our Virtual Classroom
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a framework wherein various processes and techniques can be employed. Scrum is not a process, technique or definitive method.
The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Teams and associated roles, events, artefacts and rules. The rules are described in The Scrum Guide, developed and sustained by creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Scrum has been used to develop software, hardware, government, marketing, managing the operation of organizations and almost everything we use in our daily lives, as individuals and societies.
The essence of Scrum is a small team of people. The Scrum team is highly flexible and adaptive.
QRP International offers the Scrum Master ABC qualification, designed by APMG and Agile Business Consortium. Check our training formats and pick one that suits your needs or work best for your colleagues.
- Promotes and facilitates collaboration between team members
- Increases ability to manage changing priorities
- Helps ensure quality, enabling regular inspection of the working solution as it develops
- Faster time to market and increased return on investment
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
Ask for more information
If you have any questions or would like to receive further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form.
- 20+ years of experience
- 30,000+ professionals trained
- Only accredited training