Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Contribute to development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Offer insights on how organisations work, how the process of organisational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key drivers of an organisation’s culture, and recognise different types of change process (e.g. planned and emergent change)
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communications strategies
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained
- Outline important aspects of how to build an effective change team, and to contribute to discussions about how to improve the effectiveness of a team
- Pass the Change Management Foundation exam
- Change managers and aspiring change managers
- Individuals involved in change initiatives
- Individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of change management
Change Management Foundation Exam
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in a Change environment. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course. Course material and examination are in English, a basic understanding is recommended.
The following Change Management Foundation course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The Manual ‘The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook’ will be sent prior to the course
- Change Management Foundation Event Handoutt
This handout contains the Change Management Official Manual, case study, exercises and solutions, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Obtain the official ‘The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook’ manual .
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Earn up to 18 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification!!
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution