MSP® is a globally recognised framework for best practice programme management.
MSP is specifically designed to address the most common challenges that organisations encounter when leading investments in change. It is designed to align programmes and projects to organisational strategy and to provide governance.
The MSP certification scheme has two main levels, MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner.
- The go-to certification and guidance for programme management
- Onsite courses in Brussels
- Also available in our Virtual Classroom
What is MSP®?
MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) is a globally recognised standard for programme management.
The Managing Successful Programmes guidance explains the programme management principles, governance themes and transformational flow that should be applied to the management of programmes or transformational change in any environment.
Programme management using MSP enables the organisation to align the delivery of programmes and projects to organisational strategy; it also enables the organisation to focus on the delivery of outcomes and benefits, while mitigating risks and actively engaging stakeholders at all levels.
MSP can be used in conjunction with all the other best-practice products (such as PRINCE2 and MoP) and international or internal organisational standards.
MSP is proven to work even for the most challenging, complex programmes.
MSP 5th edition
The MSP 5th edition is the latest update to Managing Successful Programmes, that will be launched at the end of 2020.
The update responds to changes that have occurred in the world of programme and project management: from the rise of Agile ways of working, the digital revolution alongside the increased volatility and uncertainty of all markets.
The MSP 5th edition emphasizes more flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness by adopting an incremental approach to the programme lifecycle and thus enabling organisational agility.
MSP Training and Certification
QRP International is an accredited training organisation (ATO) for MSP. Check our MSP training formats and pick one that suits your needs or work best for your colleagues.
MSP Programme Management Benefits
- Aligns projects and programmes to organisational strategy
- Provides a rigorous approach to benefits management enabling business change
- Ensures appropriate allocation of responsibility and accountability
- Facilitates organisational agility
- Helps to understand the risks associated with a programme
- MSP is a proven best practice in the successful delivery of organisational change through the application of programme management.
Ask for more information
If you have any questions or would like to receive further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form.
- 20+ years of experience
- 30,000+ professionals trained
- Only accredited training