What if you took advantage of the Summer to learn? Combining business with pleasure is now possible with QRP International's E-learning solution. This summer, we offer you a 25% discount on all our E-learning packages! Did you know that if you take one hour of training a day, you could be certified in less than a month? Alternatively, you can extend your learning time until Fall or Winter. Have a look at our E-learning offer and choose between: - PRINCE2 Foundation - PRINCE2 Practitioner - PRINCE2 Combi - AgilePM Foundation - ITIL Foundation What better way to showcase your skills and stand out to recruiters before the start of the new school year than with a new certification? Our E-learning courses are available 100% in French or English. Learn when you want, where you want! The offer is valid until 31/08/2022 and is limited to 3 E-learning packages per company. Book your E-learning now!Read more
In times of rapid change, organisations are challenged by the rapid pace of technological innovations. The question that many business leaders may face is how to create value for customers in these fast-moving environments. The answer might be: choosing to become more agile!Read more
The Importance of Business AgilityAgile product delivery is needed, but is not necessarily satisfying. Companies have a need for business agility. This means that all departments need to use Lean and Agile practices to continually and proactively deliver innovative business solutions in a fast and efficient way. SAFe®, an enterprise framework for scaling agile, has the guidance to help organisations get there. It is an agility framework at scale, which means that instead of having an agile team it will imply an agile transformation for the complete organisation.
Leading SAFeQRP International is now a Scaled Agile Bronze Transformation Partner. We offer the Leading SAFe training, which prepares you for the SAFe 5 Agilist certification. The Leading SAFe course enables attendees to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise successfully into the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). After an introduction to SAFe, the training provides best practices and methods that can drive your Lean-Agile transformation. Thanks to SAFe 5.0, your organisation can become the Agile business it needs to be and win in this digital age.
Why choosing SAFeIf you want to become a lean-agile leader, choosing SAFe could be the best solution for your business. The framework is well suited to complex projects with many teams involved. Some of the benefits of the framework include:
- Guarantee technical agility of teams
- Drive and support organisational change
- Leverage the benefits of Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps and Kanban
- Support project management with moref agility, thus providing stakeholders with faster feedback
- Internationally accredited SAFe certification for worldwide success
Good news! QRP now offers a course that is specially designed for hospitals and aims to introduce hospital staff to the basics and best practices of project management. The training focuses on improving project management within your organisation and aims at developing the existing project operation. At the end of this training, you will be able to act as a qualified member and collaborator of a project management team within the hospital.Read more
What are the objectives of the PM for Hospitals Training?You work in the hospital and are (going to be) part of the project team? This could be for you. Following the completion of the course, you should:
- Understand the main concepts related to projects and why projects are carried out
- Define a project, create a project plan and monitor it
- Translate the Best Practices of project management to a hospital environment
Why the PM for Hospitals Training could be relevant for you?The PM for Hospitals Training is for everyone involved in Project Management related to the hospital sector. But more in particular, this could be:
- Project Managers and Coordinators
- Project Members
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Staff Members
Why is Project Management important in healthcare?Project management in healthcare is distinct because it takes complexity and risk to a whole new level. There has been an increase in the number of healthcare professionals over the last years. The amount of work that healthcare organisations require for project management to continually improve operations is large. Read more: healthcare project management challenges and benefits.
Benefits of Healthcare Project ManagementStrong project management helps improve healthcare and hospitals in a number of ways. Project Management for Hospitals can ensure:
- That the technical composition of the project team is based on the project objectives
- That team members can implement the project
- That the politics of integration are not underestimated
- That team members genuinely relate to each other as peers
- Quality of care by improving processes
- Communication among healthcare staff
- Organizational planning
- Relations with stakeholders
- Staff productivity
- The mitigation of the risk
You find a job offer that attracts you and want to apply... but how can you highlight your qualifications? Certifications can be useful in making your application stand out in the recruitment process. Whether you have a long career, several degrees or masters, or professional training that has led to professional certifications, there are many ways to include these certifications in a CV to catch the recruiter's eye. Professional certifications demonstrate a certain passion for you as a candidate. It can be a particular interest in the industry, or the profession in which you work and therefore be proof of specific expertise and skills. As a first step, you should evaluate your various certifications and decide for each certificate whether or not it is relevant and significant enough to include on your CV for the position in question. Obviously, if the advertisement explicitly states that the company is looking for a profile with certain certifications and the recruiter does not find these certifications for the job on your CV, you may not be selected. Hence the importance of highlighting your professional certifications. Any certification can make your CV shine and be the thing that makes the difference. However, there are rules for highlighting your qualifications on your CV.Read more
Where to put my certifications on my CV?If they are critical to the job, you can put them in four places:
- After your name
- At the top of your CV summary
- In a special certifications section
- In your work experience section
What information should I include?A certification is a document that proves that you have acquired a specific skill and is issued by an accredited body. When adding a certification to your CV, specify the following information:
- Name of the certification
- Name of the certification authority
- Date obtained
How to list an ongoing certification on your CV?You can include a certification that is still in progress on your CV, if it is essential for the job you are applying for, by adding the words "in progress" or "ongoing", to the description, and specifying the expected completion date.
Can I include an expired certification on my CV?Generally It is not acceptable to list old or expired certifications on a CV. If you have a certification with a possible expiration date, it is essential that you renew your certification before that date in order to include them on your resume. Finally, it is very important not to include certifications that you do not have.
How can I include my certification on my Linkedin profile?It is possible to add your certification to your Linkedin profile. Indeed, certifications are a great way to highlight your professional knowledge and achievements also on your LinkedIn profile. Here is the link to find out how: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/44644/manage-licenses-certifications?lang=en
Insider TipWhen you follow a course with different levels of certification, for example PRINCE2, which offers the PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner certifications:
- If you get the Practitioner level, write PRINCE2 Practitioner
- If you are only awarded the Foundation level, write PRINCE2 (without specifying Foundation)
QRP International Belgium launched its Best Practices Blog on June 14, 2019 and it has already collected more than 15,000 views. A big thank you for your loyalty throughout this past year. Would you like to know the 10 topics that interested you most in 2021 on our Best Practices Blog? Here are the top posts of this year. The opportunity for you, we hope, is to (re)discover some of them:Read more
- Who is the Scrum developer?
- Output, outcome and benefits of a project: what are the differences?
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support Exam
- How to write a PID? (Project Initiation Documentation)
- What makes Project Management in the Hospital sector unique?
- 8 Common Causes of Project Failure (and how to avoid them!)
- AgilePM versus Scrum
- Who is the PMO Manager: role & responsibilities
- The New PMBoK 7: the Dawn of a New Era
- What is PRINCE2?
Take advantage of -30% on your favorite courses! Discount valid from the 15th till the 30th of November 2021. As every year, Black Friday takes place around the world the day after American Thanksgiving: in 2021, it is therefore Friday, November 26 that this great day of promotions falls. This year has been difficult enough for everyone and we have decided to take the opportunity to offer you a 30% reduction on some of our training courses;Read more
- PRINCE2 Foundation English: January 24-25-26-27-28, 2022 => €805 + VAT instead of €1,550 + VAT
- PRINCE2 Foundation French: 24-25-26-27-28 January 2022 => €805 + VAT instead of €1,550 + VAT
- PRINCE2 Combi English: 24-25-26-27-28 January 2022 – 16-17-18 February 2022 => €1,397 + VAT instead of €1,995 + VAT
- PRINCE2 Combi French: January 24-25-26-27-28 – February 9-10-11, 2022 => € 1,397 + VAT instead of € 1,995 + VAT
- AgilePM Foundation English: January 18-19-20-21, 2022 => €735 + VAT instead of €1,050 + VAT
- AgilePM Foundation French: January 18-19-20-21, 2022 => €735 + VAT instead of €1,050 + VAT
- ITIL Foundation French: January 17-18-19-20, 2022 => €735 + VAT instead of € 1,050 + VAT
- ITIL Foundation English: February 8-9-10-11, 2022 => €735 + VAT instead of €1,050 + VAT