Fall is now: hot temperatures are going to leave, freshness is in the air and the trees are letting go their leaves..what does it mean? It means that it’s the right time to give a boost to your career by picking up the Project Management course that fits the best your needs!
Have a look at this list of confirmed courses: AgilePM, PRINCE2, Change Management, PMP, CAPM and Scrum.
CONFIRMED COURSES FOR OCTOBER and NOVEMBER:
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 14-15-16 October 2019 (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 18-19-20 November (NL) Antwerpen → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 18-19-20 November (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 18-19-20 November (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 25-26-27 November 2019 (NL) Gent→ More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Combi 18-19-20-21-22 November 2019 (NL) Antwerpen→ More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Combi 25-26-27-28-29 November 2019 (NL) Gent→ More Info
- Project Management – AgilePM Foundation 04-05-06 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management – AgilePM Combi 04-05-06-07-08 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management – AgilePM Practitioner 07-08 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- CAPM Exam Preparation 18-19-20-21-22 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PMP Exam Preparation 18-19-20-21-22 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Change Management – Change Management Foundation 18-19-20 November 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Change Management – Change Management Combi 18-19-20-21-22 November 2019
- 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Scrum – all the Scrum courses are confirmed, have a look for dates/language/city! → Certified Scrum Master & Certified Scrum Product Owner
Do your organization need to train several members?
Get in touch with us to discuss the best solution for your team!
The natural step for project managers already PRINCE2 Foundation certified is to fully complete their PRINCE2 accreditation by passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. The full accreditation opens new career paths giving a tangible value to the CV and professionality of a Senior Project Manager.
3 Motives to choose a 3 Day PRINCE2 Practitioner Training
Once a Practitioner course is completed and the exam is passed the main risk is to deal with the inability to apply what learnt once back in the office.
You pass your exam, you achieve a new certification but you don’t have a complete understanding of the methodology and how to apply it in real working life because you have been focussing on passing the exam only. You are confident in finding help by reading the book again and again but it is full of useful principles and lacking in real cases on how to apply them. Sounds familiar??
We care about delegates and our aim is to really improve their knowledge in order to give a real boost to their careers and organizations. So, does one more day make a real difference? The answer is yes, it does!
QRP International delivers PRINCE2 Practitioner trainings in 3 days instead of the classical 2 days just to avoid the above mentioned likely situations .
1. Get a real understanding on how PRINCE2 improves Project Management
With a classical two day course, the trainer knows that all the program must be covered at the end of the first training day in order to give space to exercises, case studies and to the exam simulation. The course is delivered at a very fast pace and sometimes candidates risk not to have enough time to ask their questions and trainers get frustrated because of the impossibility of going in-depth with complex topics.
Having the availability to add one full training day means that the trainer can cover the program at a more relaxed pace taking more time for participants’ questions and dedicating more space to the most complex concepts and to the participants learning needs. You will get a real understanding of the methodology and once back in the office you won’t feel as you have to manage a PRINCE2 project out of the blue.
2. Take the advantage of learning by several case studies and real life experiences
Any accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner training course provides an opportunity to apply the concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology to a scenario by using case studies, exercises and final exam simulations. The added value of choosing a QRP 3 day training means gaining a better understanding of how to apply PRINCE2 in practice with real-life examples, several case studies and tailoring advice for any situation without renouncing to exam samples and exam simulations.
3. How to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam: a higher pass rate
The quality of a training is not determined by a pass rate; learning how to apply the method in a real context and having the chance to share knowledge and lessons learned with the trainers and the participants is the essence of a high quality training. Having said that, once you invest your time and your money in a professional course you expect to obtain the certification so, achieving the exam represents your short-term objective. All the PRINCE2 Practitioner trainings delivered by QRP assure a higher pass rate due to the chance of doing more exercises and simulations. Our experienced trainers give advice on how to tackle the PRINCE2 final exam and help participants to understand all the exercises done during the lessons and as homework correcting and fully discussing them. If something is not clear, you won’t be left behind!
Courses are available in English, French and Dutch. Do you want to know more? Visit the PRINCE2 Practitioner page!
Do you have any other questions about PRINCE2 PRACTITIONER course? Do you wish to organize an in-house course or to send several people? Get in touch with us!
2019 is marked by the update of ITIL, the de facto international Service Management guidance. ITIL 4 will play a role in supporting individuals and organizations to navigate the Fourth Industrial Revolution, marked by emerging technologies including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
ITIL 4 will provide a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey into the new world of digital transformation by helping them align their human, digital and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape.
The context of ITIL, with the release of ITIL 4 is now much bigger, with an emphasis on the business and technology world, how it works today, and how it will work in the future with Agile, DevOps, Lean, IT governance, leadership and digital transformation.
ITIL 4 Certification Scheme
The New ITIL 4 Certification Scheme is composed by two streams, ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) and ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) and it is connected to the previous ITIL version, ITIL v3, by a transition module called ITIL Managing Professional (MP) Transition (see image below: ITIL MP Transition is on the left and colored in brown).
ITIL 4 Managing Professional
ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
A Managing Professional transition module has been designed to allow ITIL v3 Experts or professionals who have a minimum of 17 v3 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4 and gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The transition module enables candidates to recognize their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
The course will also provide an introduction and cover the key concepts found in ITIL 4 Foundation.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module will be live on the 3rd of October 2019 and will remain valid for at least one year after its launch.
QRP International provides ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition 5 day training course, delivered as a classroom event or in-house. The course includes the exam to obtain the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Qualification.
Take the chance to success your straightforward ITIL 4 transition with QRP International! Discover our ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition training!
QRP International is about to launch new DevOps leader courses available in Bruxelles from September 2019!
The Digital Transformation and DevOps – discover how to lead DevOps and get DevOps Leader Certified!
We are living in an era characterized by fast change and automation, technology is pervading every aspect of life. To keep pace with this “digital revolution“, IT professionals and DevelOpers have to continuously upgrade their technical skills in order to be able to deal with new services and procedures.
When speaking about “revolution” we imagine a change that pervades all the aspects of working activities so, focussing just on technical competencies represents a great underestimation of these changes. Revolution involves also cultural aspects and soft skills! The way of leading teams and departments is affected by digitalization; organizations that want to undertake the digitalization challenges need people capable of leading this change.
Leadership is a transfunctional skill essential to enable any department of the organization to reach the common objectives and maintaining the outcomes during the time. A new figure capable of creating a digital transformation, applying new techniques that have been proven by enterprise organisations is needed. This figure is the DevOps Leader. Organization’s profitability and productivity depends on the team capability to develop products, the good Devops Leader enhance comunication through the department producing profitabilities.
Why enrolling for the DevOps Leader course, and what prerequisits are needed to be DevOps leader certified?
The importance of the DevOps Leader course is represented by its unique position in the market, it was developed by leveraging key DevOps leadership sources to extract real-life best practices in leading DevOps initiatives, such as the Spotify Squad Model, and has been designed to teach the key differences and emerging practices for cultural transformation through leadership in a fast-paced DevOps and Agile environment.
Leadership is a pivotal skill for many function across the team that’s why the DevOps Leader training is addressed to everyone starting or leading a DevOps digital trasformation program, professionals involved in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches, change agents, business managers and stakeholders. The only mandatory requirement is having succeded the DevOps Fundation examination.
The course aims to strenghten the 3 pivotal competencies of a real DevOps Leader:
- Inspirational Communication: this is the capability of a devops leader to share an appealing vision that inspires and motivates the Devops team to perform beyond expectations. The Leader encourages people to see the change as an opportunity.
- Intellectual stimulation: capability to challenge a team to ask new questions, challenge assumptions, take risks and generate ideas.
- Personal recognition: focus on the individual needs, acknowledge better performance and personally compliments for developments and achievements.
DevOps Leader open courses will be available from September 2019, in English in Brussels.
To know more about the DevOps Leader course and to find your next date visit the DevOps Leader page!
The warmest month of the year is coming soon; generally professionals feel left alone in big empty cities, dreaming about fleeing towards the mountains, hills or the seaside in the pursuit of freshness. But QRP International Belgium won’t let you alone. We have a plenty of confirmed courses in August and September.
⚠ Very Important: all our courses take place in air conditioned rooms!!!
Have a look at this list of confirmed courses: AgilePM, Open PM², PRINCE2, DevOps, ITIL 4, MoP, MSP, Change Management and Scrum.
CONFIRMED COURSES FOR AUGUST and SEPTEMBER
- Project Management- Open PM² Fundamental 5-6 August 2019 EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 5-6-7 August 2019 (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 19-20-21 August (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Combi 19-20-21-22-23 August (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 9-10-11 September 2019 (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Combi 9-10-11-12-13 September 2019 (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 9-10-11 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Foundation 16-17-18 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management- PRINCE2 Combi 16-17-18-19-20 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management – AgilePM Foundation 16-17-18 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Project Management – AgilePM Combi 16-17-18-19-20 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Programme Management- MSP Foundation: 26-27-28 August (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Portfolio Management – MoP Foundation 16-17-18 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Portfolio Management – MoP Combi 16-17-18-19-20 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Change Management – Change Management Foundation 9-10-11 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Change Management – Change Management Combi 19-10-11-12-12 September 2019 (EN) Brussels → More Info
- Service Management- ITIL 4 Foundation: 09-10-11 September (FR) Brussels → More Info
- Service Management- DevOps Foundation: 23-24-25 September (EN) Brussels → More Info
Do your organization need to train several members?
Get in touch with us to discuss the best solution for your team!
The Eurovision Song Contest, the international song competition among the member countries of the European Broadcasting Union, has reached its 64th edition.
The contest is one of the most notorious and long-lived TV music festival in the world: every year singers from all over Europe try to catch the audience attention through music and funny performances.
But how to manage such a complex event? Thanks to a set of best practices like MSP!
Eurovision Song Contest as a Programme of Projects
A competition that involves 41 countries and each of them has its own goals to achieve. In addition, there are also projects around hosting the event in Israel. All these factors made of the Eurovision Song Contest an effective example of programme management.
John Edmonds, PPM Portfolio Development Manager published a very interesting article on the topic (The Eurovision Song Contest – How to make it work using MSP – AXELOS). Edmonds tries to underpin the MSP principles at work which allowed and are still allowing the Eurovision Song Contes to be a high-profile and successful event .
Applying MSP principles on Eurovision Song Contest
Edmonds writes that the use of three principles of MSP are able to contribute to the success of the Eurovision Song Contest.
The MSP principles taken into consideration are: Learning from Experience, Envisioning and Communicating, Designing and delivering a coherent capability. Let’s examine them one by one.
MSP’s principle: Learning from Experience
The Eurovision 2019 arrived at its 64th edition and Israel already hosted it twice in the past 20 years. So, the team had the opportunity to learn a lot during the years making all those lessons available for the current organizers: the ability to apply all those lessons in an effective way is foundamental for the success of the whole event.
MSP’s principle: Envisioning and Communicating
Engagement is essential for Entertainment Business. Two ways in which we can encourage engagement on a large scale are:
- Be pragmatic: do not enable a ‘one size fits all ’ approach.
- Work in an engaging way that involves the participation of as many stakeholders as possible.
MSP’s principle: Designing and delivering a coherent capability
Coherency and a well-designed show are essential for the overall vision of the event. For this reason, the main stage at Eurovision 2019 is being designed by the same team from the five previous years.
Do you want to know more about MSP?
Have a look to our page!