PRINCE2 training and certification Objectives
Following the completion of the PRINCE2 Combi course participants should:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 certification Target audience
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
- Programme Managers
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 60 question
- Objective Test Questions
- 55% pass mark
- Closed book
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test Questions
- 68 questions
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available)
- approximately 55% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
Exam stress? No problem, our PRINCE2 Combi course includes the Take2 option: the second exam attempt is free! You have 6 months to make use of this.
PRINCE2 training and certification Prerequisit
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-reading material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
Since July 1st, 2014, if you already hold a PMI or IPMA certificate, they can be used as a substitute for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. This means you can directly access to the Practitioner examination.
The following PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains the PRINCE2 Manual, case study, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
- PRINCE2 Customised Templates
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 project management training across the world.
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online.
- Receive the latest version of the official PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ and our customized QRP Page Marks sheet.
- Once back at the office ready to start using PRINCE2, download our PRINCE2 templates available on your local QRP website and have a look at the articles giving advice for your first implementation!
- Save money, our prices include pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificate.
- Earn up to 35 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification.
- Get it right, our training course is fully accredited by PEOPLECERT!
- Just Relax, you get a PASS GUARANTEE on your PRINCE2 Foundation AND your PRINCE2 Practitioner!! At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your PRINCE2 certification. We’re confident that you’ll pass BOTH Foundation and Practitioner exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay the resit exam fee.
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution