PRINCE2 certification Objectives
Following the completion of the PRINCE2 Combi course participants should:
- Understand the purpose and responsibilities of all PRINCE2 roles
- Understand the seven principles, the seven themes, the seven processes, and the Product-based Planning and Quality Review techniques
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in the seven processes
- Understand the purpose of all management products and the composition of the Business Case, Product Descriptions, Issue Report and the Issue, Risk and Quality Registers
- Understand the relationship between principles, processes, themes, products and roles within a PRINCE2 project
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Know or be able to comment on detailed explanations of all processes, themes and techniques, and worked examples of all PRINCE2 management products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Demonstrate that they understand the relationships between processes, themes, techniques and PRINCE2 management products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes, themes and techniques of PRINCE2
- Demonstrate their understanding of how to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 certification Target audience
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
- Programme Managers
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 75 questions
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test
- 8 questions
- 80 possible marks
- 55% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
PRINCE2 certification Prerequisit
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
Since July 1st, 2014, if you already hold a PMI or IPMA certificate, they can be used as a substitute for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. This means you can directly access to the Practitioner examination.
The following PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online
- PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains the PRINCE2 Manual, case study, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
- PRINCE2 Customised Templates
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 project management training across the world.
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online.
- Receive the latest version of the official PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ and our customized QRP Page Marks sheet.
- Once back at the office ready to start using PRINCE2, download our PRINCE2 templates available on your local QRP website and have a look at the articles giving advice for your first implementation!
- Save money, our prices include pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificate.
- Earn up to 35 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification.
- Get it right, our training course is fully accredited by PEOPLECERT!
- Just Relax, you get a PASS GUARANTEE on your PRINCE2 Foundation AND your PRINCE2 Practitioner!! At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your PRINCE2 certification. We’re confident that you’ll pass BOTH Foundation and Practitioner exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay the resit exam fee.
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution