PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Objectives
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Target audience
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
- Programme Managers
PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner Exam
- 2.5 hour
- Objective Test Questions
- 68 questions
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available)
- approximately 55% pass mark
- Open book (PRINCE2 manual only)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
Exam stress? No problem, our PRINCE2 Practitioner course includes the Take2 option: the second exam attempt is free! You have 6 months to make use of this.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Prerequisite
Project Management experience and experience working in project teams. Some pre-reading material is provided prior to the event, which is expected to be fully read and studied before attending the course. The Foundation exam must have been passed if attending the final two days of the course.
Since July 1st, 2014, if you already hold a PMI, IPMA or CAPM certificate, they can be used as a substitute for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. This means you can directly access to the Practitioner examination.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Documentation
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 Glossary, Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Practitioner Examination.
- PRINCE2 Customised Templates
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 training across the world.
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online.
- Obtain the ‘PRINCE2 Process map’. This process map is a strong asset during your PRINCE2 Practitioner training and an helpful reference once back in the office as a project manager.
- Once back at the office ready to start using PRINCE2, download our PRINCE2 templates available on your local QRP website and have a look at the articles giving advice for your first implementation!
- Earn up to 14 PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification.
- Get it right, our training course is fully accredited by PEOPLECERT!
- Just Relax, you get a PASS GUARANTEE on your PRINCE2 Practitioner! At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your PRINCE2 certification. We’re confident that you’ll pass your Practitioner exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay your resit exam fee.
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution