Often training is a starting point for organisations that can lead to structural changes in their processes. Implementing Best Practices is a separate business and ideally is to be approached as a programme on its own.
QRP consultancy has the expertise to support your organisation through implementation, standardisation, enhancement and improvement of project delivery. We offer:
- Expert consultants: our consultants (that double as trainers) apply what they teach. Delegates that followed one of our courses are eager to start applying their gained knowledge. Our consultants offer practical guidance during the phase that follows the training.
- Motivation to change: Delegates are very open and share their view on the actual and the ideal situation during their training with QRP. The openness and gained awareness leads to a big motivation for change. This motivation is the perfect driver to launch an implementation programme, together with the help of our consultant.
- Set up: QRP offers help planning, guiding and designing the implementation programme of the Best Practice. The programme manager ideally is someone inside the organisation. QRP offers initial support but aims to create independence. Once internal capabilities have been built up, the organisation can manage the Best Practice without interference from the outside.
- Technology neutral: QRP consultants objectively focus on decision making that best meets your needs. QRP is 100% neutral towards choices of technology and its vendors.
- Continuity: QRP consultants offer their guidance based on Best Practices frameworks tailored to your environment. This knowledge is shared amongst all our consultants. This means we can interchange consultants easily and you never depend on solely one person. We can completely guarantee the continuity of your programme.