Setting up and running a PMO: From project to portfolio management
QRP International has a long experience in organising training for project, programme and portfolio managers. QRP has assisted many professionals and their organization in setting up and running a PMO. Following a training is a first step in getting inspired. Translating this inspiration into practice is the second step and in traditional training, this is not part of a course and each delegate is left alone. The road to successfully implementing what you have learned is often hard and lonely as a strategic PMO is just a few (or even one) persons within a large organisation.
ABOUT THE USER GROUP
This user group has the aim to respond to this need. The goal is to bring similar backgrounds and profiles together to discuss specific topics within PMO management.
During this online edition a QRP expert will shortly introduce the topic, before opening the floor to the Users in panel discussion format.
DISCUSSION TOPICS 7TH EDITION
From project to portfolio management
- Managing dependencies between projects
- Project selection in portfolios or programmes
- Link with resource and capacity management
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Discuss your doubts and issues on setting up and running a PMO
- Discover practical solutions of others
- Talk to an expert trainer/consultant
- Get inspired
- Get 1,5 PDU !
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: online
- Date: Thursday 10 June 2021
- Time: 16h15 – 18h00 (official start 16h30) If possible please enter at 16h15 to make sure everything is arranged on the technical side.
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: FREE! Registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now”
For more information about the content, contact us and we will reply to you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This user group is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification on Best Practices.