2019 Training Catalogue – Full List of IT Service Management and PPM Courses
QRP International is one of the major players in the Best Practices Training market in Europe and supports organizations in the development of their personal skills and in the successful implementation of these Best Practices through our accredited trainers and consultants.
QRP International 2019 Training Catalogue
Follow this link to download the 2019 version of our full Training Catalogue: it’s an easy way to have an overview of all our training services!
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
QRP International is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile™, Change Management and PM² and delivers accredited training services in the following areas:
- Project Management
- PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments)
- AgilePM (Agile Project Management)
- PRINCE2 Agile
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- NEW! PM²
- NEW! DevOps
- Programme Management – MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- Project Support – P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices Management)
- Portfolio Management – MoP (Management of Portfolios)
- IT Service Management – ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Practitioner
- ITIL Intermediate: Lifecycle Modules
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Strategy (SS)
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Design (SD)
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Transition (ST)
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Operation (SO)
- ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL Intermediate: Capability Modules
- ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- ITIL Intermediate: Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- Change Management
- Project Management
The courses we deliver strike a balance between the practical application of the method and offering the best preparation for passing the examinations.
The benefits of our Open Courses throughout Europe
QRP open-courses benefits:
- Share experience with other professionals;
- Flexible QRP training locations across Europe;
- Courses scheduled on a regular date throughout the year;
- Multiple participant discounts.
Choose the nearest location, decide for the best week, and book your course: it’s never been easier!