Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
- individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- Number of questions: 40
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Marks: 40 marks available.
- Provisional pass mark: 70% or higher (28 marks or above)
- Duration: 90 minutes (113 for non-native speakers)
- This is a ‘closed book’ examination
The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
The Certification Exam takes place the last day of the course, the third day, in the afternoon. Open-course participants may need to bring their laptop in order to take the on-line exam.
The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. The pre-reading material will be available before of the beginning of the course, participants are encouraged to study it before the beginning of the course. A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
The following ITIL 4 Specialist DSV course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide – available online.
- ITIL 4 Specialist DSV Event Handout
This handout contains exercises and solutions, DSV test-exams and hints & tips for the Examination.