Best Practices Blog: TOP 10 most read articles in 2021
QRP International Belgium launched its Best Practices Blog on June 14, 2019 and it has already collected more than 15,000 views. A big thank you for your loyalty throughout this past year.
Would you like to know the 10 topics that interested you most in 2021 on our Best Practices Blog? Here are the top posts of this year. The opportunity for you, we hope, is to (re)discover some of them:
- Who is the Scrum developer?
- Output, outcome and benefits of a project: what are the differences?
- ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support Exam
- How to write a PID? (Project Initiation Documentation)
- What makes Project Management in the Hospital sector unique?
- 8 Common Causes of Project Failure (and how to avoid them!)
- AgilePM versus Scrum
- Who is the PMO Manager: role & responsibilities
- The New PMBoK 7: the Dawn of a New Era
- What is PRINCE2?
The new year is already approaching and we will continue to offer you more and more relevant articles to best meet your expectations.
If you have any questions that you would like us to answer, topics that are of particular interest to you, or if you would like to collaborate with us in writing blog posts, please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that each new post is announced on our QRP International BelgiumLinkedin page. You can also subscribe to our monthly if you prefer.
We wish you all a very Happy New Year 2022.