Best Practices Blog: TOP 10 most read articles in 2019
QRP International Belgium launched its Best Practices Blog on June 14, 2019 and it has already collected more than 1,000 views. A big thank you for your loyalty throughout this past year.
Would you like to know the 10 topics that interested you most in 2019 on our Best Practices Blog? Here are the top posts of this year. The opportunity for you, we hope, is to (re)discover some of them:
- Scrum Master vs Project Manager
- Challenges and Opportunities in PMO: interview with Tom Van Medegael
- What is a Project Manager?
- ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
- The Project Manager role in PRINCE2
- Challenges and opportunities in IT Program Management: interview with Younes Idrissi Kaitouni
- Challenges and Opportunities in Agile Change Management: interview with Melanie Franklin
- Challenges and Opportunities in Project Management: interview with Dong R. Jeong
- What is a Service Manager? The role and responsibilities
- What is a Scrum Master: the role and responsibilities
The new year is already approaching and we will continue to offer you more and more relevant articles to best meet your expectations.
If you have any questions that you would like us to answer, topics that are of particular interest to you, or if you would like to collaborate with us in writing blog posts, please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that each new post is announced on our QRP International BelgiumLinkedin page. You can also subscribe to our monthly if you prefer.
We wish you all a very Happy New Year 2020.