Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Justify specific activities that should be undertaken by each of the defined MSP roles during each of the processes of the transformational flow
- Produce, evaluate and suggest improvements to examples of MSP programme information (documents)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the application of each of the MSP principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow processes
- Adapt the programme’s approach to the governance themes to the needs of both the wider programme environment and the sponsoring organization
- Learn from experience and, as a result, propose alternative approaches that would improve the effectiveness of the application of each of the MSP principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow processes.
- Pass the MSP Advanced Practitioner exam
- Programme managers
- Those appointed to lead a portfolio or programme support function,
- BCMs and other programme support and management professionals
MSP Advanced Practitioner Exam
- 3 hours
- Essay-type written examination
- 3 questions
- 75 possible marks
- 50% pass mark
- Open book (other material in the form of course notes, examples, copies of presentations, etc. can be used during this examination but no electronic aids, such as laptops, may be used)
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
Project Management experience or Project Board experience is required. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event, which is expected to be fully read and studied before attending the course. The MSP Foundation & Practitioner exams must have been passed if attending the final two days of the course.
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide.
- MSP Advanced Practitioner Event Handout
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, MSP Glossary, Advanced Practitioner test-exams and hints & tips for the Advanced Practitioner Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
- Save money, our prices include pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificates.
- Get examples of several programme management experiences, all our trainers have 15+ years experience in major enterprise transformation programmes and 5+ years experience in MSP
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution