AgilePM Evening Workshop 12 June Antwerp
Agile continues to take the project management world by storm. No longer confined to software development, Agile approaches have become popular with a wide variety of organisations that need to be more flexible and responsive to deal effectively with the ever-increasing pace of change.
Our FREE workshops will help you learning more about the method and how your organization can benefit from using AgilePM: these sessions will present the method by providing a clear view of Agile benefits and how it can be used to increase the success of your projects.
During these workshops, facilitated by a certified trainer, participants are given the opportunity to apply the basics of the method and finally ask any questions.
This EVENING format has been developed to meet your needs to have a learning moment after working hours: share knowledge, ask questions and start a dialogue amongst peers!
STRUCTURE OF THE WORKSHOP
1) Background – DSDM & AgilePM:
- What is Agile,
- What’s the working style of Agile,
- Comparison of Agile with other methods
2) AgilePM/DSDM basics:
- Agile and the ATERN approach AND Traditional PM approach
- The MoSCoW Prioritization
- How Timeboxes provide control
3) New ways Agile adds value:
- Specification-driven approach
- Iterative Development
- Incremental Deployment
4) AgilePM – an enterprise tool:
- The Agile philosophy
- The 8 Principles
- People Engagement
5) Training & Certification:
- Agile Courses
- Qualification Scheme
6) Q&A Session
By the end of the workshop participants should:
- Understand the background of Agile methodologies: What is Agile and what’s different from “standard” methods
- Understand the basics of Agile and how to mantain control of projects through MoSCoW and Time boxing
- Understand what’s the added value of Agile projects: Iteratice and Incremental approaches
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Develop some ideas of how to incorporate Agile into their current ways of working
- Assess the benefits of using Agile in their organization
- Begin to think about whether Agile is right for you or your organization and where to go next with it
- Get an overview of the benfits of an Agile certification
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This workshop will be particularly relevant for:
- People who know nothing about Agile but would like a practical overview
- People who want to enable organizations to gain the benefits of an agile approach without introducing unnecessary risks
- People who want to explore what Agile has to offer to decide if it is right for their organization
- People who want to obtain a flexible yet controlled process that can be used to deliver solutions
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Regus Offices (more info later on)
- Date: 12 June 2018
- Time: 18:30 – 19:30- registration starts at 18:00
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now“.
For more information about the content, contact-us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This workshop is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification in AgilePM.