Following the completion of the course participants should gain competencies in the following:
- Introduction to service design
- Service design principles
- Service design processes
- Service design technology-related activities
- Organizing for service design
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of service design
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Pass the ITIL Service Design exam
- Chief information officers (CIOs)
- Chief technology officers
- (CTOs), Managers
- Supervisory staff, Team leaders
- Service designers
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants
- IT audit managers, IT security managers
ITIL Intermediate SD (Service Design)
- 90 minutes
- 8 questions
- 70% pass mark
- Closed book
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
The ITIL Foundation exam must have been passed if attending Intermediate courses.
The following course material is included for this event::
- Pre-Event Study Materials
- Training Material ITIL SD: case study, exercises, test exams, hints and tips on how to pass your ITIL SD exam.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution