PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital course
The PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital course aims to introduce hospital personal with the PRINCE2 methodology. It can be an optimal first encounter with a Project Management methodology and can enhance the project management practices of the organisation. After following this course a candidate could act as an informed member and contributor of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method, within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital course is designed for people who require a general level of PRINCE2 understanding in a Hospital setting. The training is structured in a manner which follows the sequence of a typical hospital project . From the start, attention is paid to initiation, organisation, the control of project stages, the management of risk, quality and controls, the delivery of the project’s objectives, right through to the project closure. The course is enriched with real examples of a hospital case-study.
The course includes the exam to obtain the Certification PRINCE2 Foundation. If the exam is not passed, there is an option to take a free retake.
PRINCE2 Foundation Course Objectives
Following the completion of the PRINCE2 course participants should:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Understand how PRINCE2 fits into a hospital environment
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
PRINCE 2 Foundation Course Target audience
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- Anyone involved in Project Management
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 60 question
- Objective Test Questions
- 55% pass mark
- Closed book
Exam stress? No problem, our PRINCE2 Foundation course includes the Take2 option: the second exam attempt is free! You have 6 months to make use of this.
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and audit-able electronic certificate from PEOPLECERT.
PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Prerequisite
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in working on projects. Some pre-reading material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course. Participants must work within or with a hospital.
PRINCE2 Foundation Course Documentation
The following course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online
- PRINCE2 Hospital case-study
- PRINCE2 Foundation Event Handout
This handout contains the PRINCE Manual, case study, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
- PRINCE2 Customised Templates
Why choose QRP for your PRINCE 2 Foundation course?
- The PRINCE2 Hospital course is completely optimized in order to grasp the ever changing environment of the Hospital
- The trainer has abundant experience in Project Management in Hospitals
- Receive the latest version of the official PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ and our customized QRP Page Marks sheet .
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering PRINCE2 course across the world
- Once back at the office ready to start using PRINCE2, download our PRINCE2 templates available on your local QRP website and have a look at the articles giving advice for your first implementation!
- Just Relax, we have a 97,7% pass rate on the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. At QRP International we promise to provide the highest level of training and service to help you gain your PRINCE2 certification. We are confident that you will pass your Foundation exam at the first attempt. If you don’t, we will offer you a second trial of your exam, at ZERO costs!
5 Reasons to get your PRINCE2 Foundation Certification with QRP
- 1 +10 years’ experience
- 2 +15.000 Delegates certified
- 3 Customized course based on a Hospital Case study
- 4 Pre-course study guide
- 5 Strategic Partner of Axelos
PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital training calendar
|PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital||Virtual Live||5 half days||19-20-21-22-23 April||€ 1115 + VAT|
|PRINCE2 Foundation Hospital||Virtual Live||5 half days||7-8-9-10-11 June||€ 1115 + VAT|