During the course participants will learn:
- Study of architecture and design
- An in-depth look at the way Agile teams work together
- Study of test-first development An introduction to the practice of refactoring
- An introduction to the key practices of continuous integration
- Product Owner and Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Developers, Testers & other technical team members
Scrum CSD Exam
No examination, upon successful completion of the course and following confirmation from the trainer, the participants will receive a CSD certificate from Scrum Alliance.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects.
Why choose QRP?
- Get a globally recognized certification from Scrum Alliance
- With your CSD certificate, you will have access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Earn PDUs and Maintain Your PMP Certification
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution