ITIL User Group – Maturity Measurement
You have followed the course, passed the exam and are now a proud owner of an ITIL certificate. But what do you do next, how do you actually apply ITIL on a daily basis? ITIL is created to adopt and adapt, to tailor to your organization, but that is easier than said. That is why we invited our expert and trainer Kais Albassir to host a series of online ITIL user events.
During this second session, we will share, discuss and talk about the Maturity Model:
- Why do we need to measure our maturity?
- How can we measure our maturity?
- When do we measure maturity?
- Who is measuring maturity?
- How to convince Senior Management?
The ITIL User Group event is aimed at those with profound experience with ITIL (v3 or 4). It is highly encouraged to share your own experiences/challenges with ITIL.
Where & When
- Date: 30 September 2020
- Time: 16.30
- Where: Virtual
- Language: English
- Expert: Kais Albassir, one of our expert ITIL trainer and consultant. Experienced and still active in his respective field.
- Inscription: Free
- Registration: Register by filling in the form below
For any questions, feel free to contact us anytime!