ITIL User Group – Transition from Roll-out to Operation
You have followed the course, passed the exam and are now a proud owner of an ITIL certificate. But what do you do next, how do you actually apply ITIL on a daily basis? ITIL is created to adopt and adapt, to tailor to your organisation, but that is easier than said. That is why we organize these user groups; getter the users together.
- The process of moving from an ad-hoc/hyper care steered way of working to a structured support/operational way of working
- What actions were taken internally
- How the involvement of the customer base was in the whole process
Purpose of QRPs ITIL User Groups
The ITIL User Group is aimed at those with profound experience in ITIL (v3 or 4). It is highly encouraged to share your own experiences/challenges in implementing ITIL. The ITIL User Group is made for professionals like you and we also count on your input during the session. QRP creates the platform and has a professional trainer assisting this session to provide support if needed.
Where & When
- Date: 27 April 2022
- Time: 17h00 – 19h30
- Where: Regus Brussels City Centre, Avenue Louise 65, Box 11, Brussels
- Language: English
- Speaker: Frank Jacobs, C4C Support and Training Manager – Atlas Copco
- Inscription: Free
- Registration: Register by filling in the form below
For any questions, feel free to contact us anytime!
NOTE: This user group is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification on Best Practices.