Setting up and running a PMO: PMO Usergroup 2019
PMO Usergroup 2019
QRP International has a long experience in organising training for project, programme and portfolio managers. QRP has assisted many professionals and their organization in setting up and running a PMO. Following a training is a first step in getting inspired. Translating this inspiration into practice is the second step and in traditional training, this is not part of a course and each delegate is left alone. The road to successfully implement what you have learned is often hard and lonely as a strategic PMO is just a few (or even one) persons within a large organisation.
ABOUT THE USER GROUP
This user group has the aim to respond to this need. The goal is to bring similar backgrounds and profiles together to discuss specific topics within PMO management. This session will be guided by a PMO expert that will manage the discussion.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Discuss your doubts and issues on setting up and running a PMO
- Discover practical solution of others
- Talk to an expert trainer/consultant
- Get inspired
- Pro’s and con’s of setting up a PMO
- for public administration: difference between PMO and administrative structure?
- P3M3 (maturity)
- Portfolio management
- how to govern agile projects at portfolio level?
- when do agile and PRINCE2 complement each other?
- how to prioritize, does this happen at PMO level or management level?
- KPI’s for portfolio management
- Program management
how to govern agile projects at programme level?
- KPI’s for program management
- Management of risks
- relationship between risk management and prince2 or agile methods?
This list will be treated according to the interest of the group. The list is not limited to these topics nor it will be guaranteed all topics will be covered.
WHERE & WHEN?
Location: Stephanie Square Centre, Avenue Louise 65, Box 11, Brussels
Date: Tuesday 19 November 2019
Time: 18h00 – 20h30 – registration starts at 17h30
Catering: Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea and sandwiches foreseen
Attendance fee: FREE! Registration required
Inscription: to enroll please fill in the form below and click on “Register Now”
For more information about the content, contact us and we will reply you with a mail or call as soon as possible.
NOTE: This user group is an information session containing interactive elements. This session will not give you any formal qualification on Best Practices.