Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Know and understand the Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- Know and understand the ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Know and understand the Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Know and understand the Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Know and understand the Selected processes (awareness)
- Know and understand the Selected functions (awareness)
- Know and understand the Selected roles (awareness)
- Know and understand the Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Know and understand the Competence and training (awareness)
- Pass the ITIL Foundation exam
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Service Management Consultants
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who require a basic understanding of the application of ITIL to enhance the quality of IT Service
- Management within an organization
ITIL Foundation Exam
- 1 hour
- 740 questions
- Multiple choice
- 65% pass mark
- Closed book
Upon successful completion of the exam and following confirmation of the results, the participants will receive a unique, secure and auditable electronic certificate from APMG International.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The following ITIL Foundation course material is included for this event:
- Pre-Event Study Materials
The event preparation materials include a structured Pre-Event Study Guide- available online.
- ITIL Foundation Event Handoutt
This handout contains case study, exercises and solutions, ITIL Glossary, Foundation test-exams and hints & tips for the Foundation Examination.
Why choose QRP?
- Take advantage of our +10 years’ experience delivering training across the world
- Prepare more efficiently with our pre-course study guide available online
Do you have more than 2 participants interested in that course? Ask for our multiple discount rate
Do you need to adapt the course to your organization? Look at our customized solution