WHERE & WHEN?
- Location: Regus Offices -Diegem-
- Time: 18:00 - 19:30- registration starts at 17:30
- Date: May 24th
- Language: English
- Trainer: David Maegerman, PRINCE2 and AgilePM accredited trainer and consultant
- Attendance fee: FREE entrance, registration required
- Inscription: to enroll please follow this link and fill in the form.
Once you have a good Project Management method in place, you might end up realizing that this is not enough. Why this happens? And what do you, and/or your organization, should know about the integration of Project Management with Programmes and Portfolios? What about a strong support structure like a PMO office?
With this series of 2 webinars, QRP International wants to introduce you to the concept of PPM (or P3) Management, where Projects, Programmes and Portfolio are all well connected, and being aligned deliver more value to the organization overall.
Have you missed the webinars? NO WORRIES! Keep reading to access the recording of both webinars!
TITLE OF THE SERIES: PPM Implementations: How to integrate Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
ABOUT THE EXPERT: Mr. Niels Van Bemmelen is "Organisational Change Management Specialist". Niels has 20 years of experience in projects and programmes for organisational change. He has been involved in complete business change projects in challenging international environments. As project manager, business analyst and in assurance roles Niels has worked in projects in finance, public sector, tourism and education. He is a multilingual accredited trainer and consultants for PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, P3O, PRINCE2 Agile and Change Management and he teaches in English, Dutch and Italian.
ABOUT THE WEBINARS:
- WEBINAR 1: What is the PPM Framework and Why You Need it: Project, Programme and Portfolio Management, Benefits and Challenges: General picture on Project, Programme and Portfolio Management, plus zoom-in into PRINCE2, MSP, and MoP, giving an introduction and adding some details to what they are and how they work. We'll answer the questions “What is Project Management? What is Programme Management? What is Portfolio Management?”
- WEBINAR 2: How to implement PPM and set up of a PMO structure: A Portfolio, Programme and Project Office model will equip an organization with the structures, tools and techniques it needs to ensure it has the right programmes and projects in place and ensures consistent delivery of programmes and projects across the organisation. This may be provided through a single permanent office which may exist under several different names e.g. PMO, Portfolio Office, Centre of Excellence, Enterprise or Corporate Programme Office. It may otherwise be provided through a linked set of offices (portfolio office, programme offices, project offices), both permanent (enabling/supporting business objectives and consistency of delivery) and temporary (enabling/supporting specific programmes and projects), providing a mix of central and localized services.
ON THE SAME TOPIC: in our "Articles & Case Studies" section you can also find:
- PPM Implementation: Where to start? Top-Down or Bottom-Up? - Read More
- The Integrated Governance of Projects, Programmes and Portfolios - Read More
Still some questions for the expert? Want to know more on PPM implementations? GET IN TOUCH!
- Failure to meet the needs of senior management
- Lack of understanding of the true purpose of capital investment governance
- Insufficient understanding of the principles of governance
- Lack of clarity around integration of project, programme and portfolio governance
- Lack of clarity around tailoring of governance arrangements
- the agile “Project Product Description”,
- the appropriate use of the “Change” theme,
- the use of workshop practices and daily stand-ups meeting,
- the iterative development and incremental delivery,
- planning, the backbone of the project.
QRP International is one of the major player in the Best Practices Training market in Europe, and supports organisations in the development of their personal skills and in the successful implementation of these Best Practices through our accredited trainers and consultants.
Our 2017 Training Catalogue
Follow this link to download the 2017 version of our full Training Catalogue: it's an easy way to have an overview of all our training services!
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
We are looking ahead to 2017, planning a full calendar for accredited best practice training courses in order to be able to meet your needs and the ones of your organization.
QRP International is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, MSP®, P3O®, MoP®, AgilePM, PRINCE2 Agile™, Change Management and a Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and delivers accredited trainings services in the following areas:
- Project Management
- PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- PRINCE2 Agile
- AGILE Project Management
- Programme Management - MSP (Managing Successful Programmes)
- Project Support - P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices Management)
- Portfolio Management - MoP (Management of Portfolios)
- IT Service Management - ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Change Management
The courses we deliver strike a balance between the practical application of the method and offering the best preparation for passing the examinations.
The benefits of our Open Courses throughout Europe
QRP open-courses benefits:
- Share experience with other professionals;
- Flexible QRP training locations across Europe;
- Courses scheduled on a regular date throughout the year;
- Multiple participant discounts.
Choose the nearest location, decide for the best week, and book your course: it's never been easier!
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website. The site’s homepage features bright colors and an uncluttered design. We wanted to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.
As a Best Practice leader, it’s important for us to make information regarding solutions, services and trends easily accessible for our current and prospective clients. We endeavor to provide our clients with the most accurate, up-to-date information and share our knowledge and expertise in the field of project management and IT management. Our new site features an entire "News and Resources" section where all upcoming workshop, conference and webinars hosted by QRP are listed, and where we offer more insight and free articles on methods and trends .
We also wanted to give our clients an opportunity to know us better, who we are as a company, and the people driving the QRP team. By browsing through our "About us" pages, you’ll get a pretty good idea of who we are, what we do, and what others are saying about us. Here you can also get information about being a part of the QRP team in our "Working at QRP" section, and view our Locations and learn how to contact us.
Our marketing team has worked hard to put together this website, rich in information, to be used as a resource. We pride ourselves on being a thought leader in the project management Best Practice field and look forward to hearing any feedback from you.
If you experience any problem using the new website or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com