The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework) professional is to attend the Leading SAFe course and pass the SAFe Agilist exam.
Leading SAFe is an introduction to the foundations of the SAFe framework and provides the principles and practices to the Lean-Agile transformation.
The SAFe Agilist certification validates the candidate’s ability to apply the SAFe framework and assess the capability of leading a Lean-Agile enterprise.
This training is aimed at anyone involved in the implementation of large-scale agility.
It is highly recommended to anyone who wants to participate to have more than 5 years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management or an experience in Scrum.
Before taking the SAFe Agilist exam, it is mandatory to attend a Leading SAFe training.
- Language: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 45
- Questions are structured in multiple choice, single select format.
- Unanswered question will be marked incorrect
- Passing score: 36/45 (80%)
- Exam format: Web-based
- No books or notes are allowed during the examination
SAFe Agilist Objectives
- Become a Lean-thinking Manager-Teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams and trains by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio
How to obtain the SAFe Agilist certification
QRP International is a Scaled Agile Bronze Transformation Partner, and is authorised to deliver Leading SAFe courses.
Curious to learn more? Write to us!